Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Swimming Hole

When we were in Wyoming one afternoon we went over to the swimming hole in Auburn close to my parents house. When we were growing up we would go the to "swimming hole" on the warm summer evenings. My sisters and brother and kids and my mom had been playing on the rope swing a couple of days earlier and told us how much fun it had been so we thought we would try it. When we got there my sister Candace said wow it is much colder than it was yesterday. Lucky Us! We all had to try out the robe swing but Justin and Randy were the only ones daring enough to let go and drop in the freezing water. When I swung around the second time I couldn't get back to the shore so against my will I had to drop off.














1 comment:

Sally said...

That really looks like fun, but with water that cold I don't know if you are brave or crazy!