Sunday, August 28, 2011

Easton and Thora Hood Family Reunion

We had a chance to go to a family reunion in Salt Lake City, Easton and Thora Hood, my dads parents. It was a lot of fun and I wish I had more pictures to share. I think we figured there are over 200 descendants of my grandparents right now, so there were a lot of people I haven't seen in a really long time.


My dad Vaughn and his youngest grandchild, Riley Wray Hood

My parents and their 14 grandchildren


Tyler and Wyatt


Brandon and Justin participating in some of the games. I thought is was cool that they were on different teams but I got them both in the same picture


We stopped by temple square before heading to Star Valley.

2 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

love the grandkids picture

Sally said...

Great pictures, Rachel! Looks like everyone had a great time...even "farmer" Randy on the tractor!